Jobs at Bandcamp
So you’ve already read our about page? Perfect, then read on!
How we work
Our team is sprinkled throughout the world, with arms, cells, pods, what-have-yous in Oakland, Brooklyn, Montreal, British Columbia, the British Isles, Pittsburgh, Vermont, Paris, Melbourne, and Tokyo. We use a bunch of online collaboration tools to work together across time zones, and once a year we all get together in person for a week of trust falls and youthful misunderstandings (all ages welcome, no actual trust falls). We welcome/celebrate all manner of variance in ethnicity, race, culture, gender, and sexuality, and hope you’ll consider joining us!
What we offer
- Work from anywhere. You can work for Bandcamp from wherever you want to be, so long as the wifi is strong and your schedule overlaps GMT-7 at least four hours each day. If you prefer a co-working space to your kitchen table we cover the cost, and you’re always welcome to work from one of our as-close-as-we-get-to-an-office offices in Oakland, Victoria, Brooklyn, and Raleigh.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Family leave. We have common sense leave, so take what you need. If you’ve been at Bandcamp for a year, your leave is fully paid.
- Matched charitable donations.
- Health, vision, dental, 401k matching, and travel insurance, but these are country-specific, so let’s talk.
All positions have been filled – thanks for your interest! Check back for future openings.